Monday, February 18, 2019

Scrapping for Less February 2019 Flavor of the Month Sneak Peek





Hi, friends! I'm here to share a little peek at the new February 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit from Scrapping for Less! Our theme this month is Whip it Up and it's all about baking and all kinds of yummy goodies! This is one of my favorites! I love baking with my son and this kit gives me all the good feels!






This Whisky Business stamp set is included in the Banana Split level kit for February 2019. I love it so much! The font is gorgeous and I think it's so punny! I wanted to have a simple background to really make the sentiment shine, so I watercolored some stripes with my Brea Reese watercolors and liquid glitter for a sparkly rainbow background. Then I stamped and heat embossed my image and sentiment with white embossing powder. This kit also comes with some loose glitter, so I used some liquid glue at the bottom of the whisk and added some of the glitter for an extra bit of shine!






I hope you've enjoyed this look at the February 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit from Scrapping for Less! The whole kit will be available on the 23rd! Be sure to come back then to see my unboxing video and more cards I've made with this kit! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment