Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunny Studio Christmas Tags

Hi, everyone! I have a set of six quick and simple Christmas tags using products from Sunny Studio to dress up your holiday gift packaging! And you can find all of the products I used today at the Scrapping for Less store! I have a process video for this project, so be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post to watch!






I used the Sunny Studio Snow Kissed stamp set for these tags. These penguins are the CUTEST! There are three penguins in the set, so I stamped each one twice so that I could make six tags. I used my Staedtler felt tipped markers to color these images. I knew I was going to use some papers from the Sunny Studio Holiday Cheer paper pad, so I chose colors for my images that would coordinate with the papers. Watch the video below to get a peek into my coloring process. When I color multiple images that are similar (like 6 penguins) I color all of the similar areas all at once. For example, all of the black of the penguin bodies, then all the orange in their mouths, then the whites of their faces and bellies, etc. Once the coloring was done I fussy cut them out with my scissors.






I die cut the three pieces of Holiday Cheer papers with a tag die twice so that I would have six tags total. I couldn't find the exact tag die that I used, but click here to purchase a similar die. You could really use any shape for this project - circles, fancy tags, etc. You could even just trim the papers into rectangles! I knew I wanted to add a sentiment and some snowflakes to the tags, but I didn't think it would show up well if I stamped directly onto the patterned paper. No problem! I quickly die cut six more tags from vellum!






I stamped three of my tags with one sentiment and the other three with another from the Snow Kissed stamp set with Versamark ink. My plan was to mix and match the papers and the sentiments so that I had one tag of each design of paper for each sentiment. I hope that makes sense! Haha! You can see it better in the photos and video! I used my MISTI for my stamping, so all six tags were stamped and embossed super quickly!






I used foam squares behind my cute penguin images and adhered them onto the vellum tags above the embossed sentiments. I love how the snowflakes peek out from behind the penguins! To finish off the tags I threaded some tulle through the notch at the top and tied a bow around it with some baker's twine!




Thanks so much for watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment