Tuesday, December 11, 2018

New Year Fireworks Cards

Hi! I always like to stay ahead of the times when I make cards, so the December box from The Hedgehog Hollow is just perfect! Everything inside is themed for the new year! Yay!! If you want to purchase a subscription there are several ways to subscribe! You could do a month to month rolling subscription to The Hedgehog Hollow starting with the December 2018 box or a three month subscription starting with the December box. There are also a few different boxes available for individual purchase so be sure to visit The Hedgehog Hollow shop!






I LOVE the products in this box! And the sponsor this month is the AMAZING Pretty Pink Posh! There are a bunch of not yet released products from Pretty Pink Posh in this box, so you get first dibs as a subscriber to the box! Love that! I took two cards made from kraft cardstock and positioned the Fireworks stencil from The Hedgehog Hollow in the center. I used some white pigment ink on one and some Black Ash Nuvo Embellishment Mousse on the second. 






The box has some awesome silver mirror cardstock inside and I decided to use the Happy New Year script die and die cut my sentiment from it. I love the shine! And it really pops against the white in real life! 






I had planned to use the silver mirror paper on the second background, but the Nuvo Mousse leaves so much shimmer and shine that it seemed to clash. A white die cut was actually just what I needed! I used some of the exclusive Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish off both of the cards! 

This box also includes a stamp set and for the first time there are coordinating dies! I can't wait to show you what I made with them! See you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment