Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Foiling With The Hedgehog Hollow October Box

Hi! I have two cards to share with you using the printed watercolor cards from The Hedgehog Hollow October 2018 box! Before I show you my projects remember that there are still a few of these boxes left! There are exclusive stamp sets from The Ink Road that you can ONLY get in the October box! If you want to purchase a subscription there are several ways to subscribe! You do a month to month rolling subscription to The Hedgehog Hollow starting with the October 2018 box, a three month subscription, or even a six month subscription! And since we still have a few boxes left you can also purchase the individual October box without a subscription!

I'll share my cards here! For all the details head over to The Hedgehog Hollow blog!








Thanks for dropping by! Remember to visit my post on The Hedgehog Hollow blog for details on these cards!


2 comments:

  1. They look lovely, it would be really nice if you included a video on how you did them (for those of us who have NFI about these techniques).

    ReplyDelete