Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Pink & Main Pattern Maker Stamp Set and Video

Hello, friends! I have another video to share with you today! I used the Pink & Main Pattern Maker stamp set to create a plaid background and made two cards! I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this stamp set! I've used it so many times and I will be sharing even more on Friday!






I'm not a dog person - but these doggies from the Diggity Dog stamp set are too cute!







I used three colors of Pink and Main Surface Inks - Salon, Sunny Sky, and Evening Clouds. I used my MISTI so that I could move my paper around and never have to move my stamp. Makes a plaid background easy peasy! I die cut my stamped panel twice using a die from the Scallop Waves Die set so that I could make two cards from one background.







I stamped a sentiment and added my watercolored doggies and I have 2 cards in no time at all! Here's the video!






Thanks so much for joining me! Come back Friday! I'll have more cards using this fabulous Pattern Maker stamp set on the Pink & Main blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment