Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Small Images For Backgrounds

Hey there, everyone! I have a card and tutorial using the new Mommy To Be stamp set! I love to create my own backgrounds, so I used some of the smaller images to create a stamped background!






I was inspired by the April mood board to make this card. See those babies popping out of the eggshells!? Too cute! Click the photo below to take you to the Mood Board Facebook event page! There are prizes to be won and all you have to do is use the mood board as inspiration, create a project using Craftin Desert Divas products, and upload it to the event!



 CDD April Mood Board event






I started by stamping the stork image twice - once with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto my card base along with the sentiment and once with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of cardstock for Copic coloring.






I selected a few of the small images from the Mommy To Be stamp set and arranged them randomly on my card base.






I picked all of them up at once with my MISTI and stamped them in a light gray ink. I repeated this process until my whole card base was covered with the images.






It's okay that I overlapped my stork image in places. I only stamped it onto the card base so that I would know where I wanted the image to go.






I colored my stork image with Copics and cut it out with my scissors.






I popped up the image with foam squares and gave it a healthy dose of Wink of Stella!!






Thank you for joining me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment