Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hearts Galore Cards

Hi! I fell in love with the Heaps of Hearts stamp and die set from The Stamp Market as soon as I saw it! I love all of the heart possibilities! 







I love the versatility you can get using the stamps, or dies, or both together!






It's no secret I love to create my own backgrounds, so I grabbed some greens and blues and stamped hearts on a diagonal. I added some patterns and some sentiments!







For this card I die cut some hearts and stamped some patterns onto them. Can I tell you a secret? These were just my "playing around" pieces, but they are so perfect I decided to use them!






And this one is my favorite! I stamped three hearts onto my card and then die cut the heart circles and popped them up with foam tape. It's so simple, but I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment