Monday, February 11, 2019

Magical Birthday Gift Bag and Card

Hey, everyone! I'm using some Pink & Main products to make a simple gold embossed gift bag and matching birthday card today! I'm in desperate need of birthday cards in my stash and gold is such a classy color! And that extra large bow die set is phenomenal!!






The idea for this project started because I needed a gift bag for a friend's birthday gift. She loves gold and so I knew I wanted to create something golden and special for her! I used the Extra Large Bow Die Set to cut out all the pieces of the bow from some shiny gold cardstock. I used some super strong adhesive to glue the pieces together and to the top of a kraft colored gift bag.






I wanted to give the bag a little something extra, so I used Versamark and gold embossing powder to heat emboss a sentiment I pieced together from the Magical stamp set. I didn't think of it at the time, but how cool would it be to die cut the word "magical" from the Magical die set and use foam square to pop it up on the bag so it really grabs your attention!






The Extra Large Bow Die Set comes with all the pieces to make a flat bow and with the tails hanging down. I loved how all the pieces looked together, so I just ran with it!






Of course this gift bag wouldn't be complete without a matching card, so I used the same gold embossing powder and a stamp from the Sweet Carousel stamp set for my card. I also used the same sentiment from the Magical stamp set to help my pieces coordinate! And that's all! This gift set was so simple to create and my friend really loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment