Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Pink & Main January Release Sneak Peek

Hello! We are just a few days away from the January release from Pink & Main! Woohoo!!! This release is so amazing and I can't wait to share with you all that I've created! Let's start with today's sneak peek card! I've used the adorable new Perfect Couple stamp set as well as the Magical stamp set and matching die set and paired them with some older products from the shop! All of the new products will be available January 20th, 2019 under the New Release tab in the store!






Look at those bears on the bike! So adorable! I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card, so I grabbed the Puffy Heart stencil and inked it up with Tattered Rose, Worn lipstick, Picked Raspberry, and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide inks onto a piece of white cardstock. I had planned to put my image directly onto this panel, but the Cloudy Frames dies were screaming at me! Haha! I die cut the largest frame from some white cardstock, but I thought that I wanted a finished edge, so I took a die from the Stitched Rectangles 1 die set and one that was slightly smaller from the Stitched Rectangles 2 die set and lined them up and die cut the tiny stitched frame you see! Perfect!! I used a piece of acetate and some foam tape to create a traditional shaker box to put over my stenciled background. I filled it up with some pink and silver sequins I had in my stash and I love how the shaker looks with that cloudy frame!







Next I stamped out the couple on the bike from the Perfect Couple stamp set (coming January 20th!!) and watercolored the image and die cut it with the coordinating dies. I glued it straight onto the acetate covering the shaker box. The 'you make life' sentiment is from the new Magical stamp set and I stamped it with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink and positioned the sentiment strip in between the bike wheels. I inked up another piece of cardstock with Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, and Picked Raspberry inks and die cut the new Magical die from it. I stacked it up with 3 additional white die cut words for dimension.






I hope you've loved this sneak peek! Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment