Thursday, December 27, 2018

Scrapping For Less December 2018 Card Kit Sneak Peek

Hi, everyone! I am SO excited for the December card kit from Scrapping for Less! I'm in LOVE with it! Probably my favorite so far! I have a little sneak to share with you today! The full reveal is Saturday the 29th at midnight EST! Make sure you come back for the reveal and blog hop!









All products used are from collection one. Those sequins are AMAZING! I made a set of 4 mini cards. They measure 3.5 inches square. The only extras I used are some cardstock for my card bases, adhesive, and some Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink! You guys are really going to fall in love with this kit! I can't wait to show you more of my cards! I'll see you on Saturday the 29th for the reveal!


No comments:

Post a Comment