Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Nuvember - Nuvo Mousse

Hello, and happy Nuvember to everyone! This month the Hedgehog Hollow and Tonic Studios are celebrating everything Nuvo! I've been a long time lover of Nuvo products and I finally got my hands on some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse to celebrate Nuvember!







There are lots of sales going on at the Tonic Studios website all month long, but today ONLY Nuvo Embellishment Mousse will be sold at a discounted price, so make sure to snag some!






There are so many ways to use Nuvo Mousse - You can watercolor with it or add some to water in a spray bottle to create a mist - but today I'll show you two ways to use it with stencils! The first is my favorite! I use an ink blending foam and just pounce it over the stencil. This dries SUPER quickly and leaves behind so much sparkle! And there's a bit of dimension, too! This Indian Gold color is my absolute FAVORITE! 









The other way to use it with a stencil is to use a palette knife and scrape it across the top of the stencil - as I did here with the Aquamarine mousse. This gives more dimension than adding it with a blending foam, but it does take longer to dry since there's more product left on the paper. 






Either way - no matter what you do with Nuvo Mousse you are left with an incredible amount of metallic shimmer and shine! 






One of the reasons I LOVE using Nuvo Mousse with stencils is because you can create a bunch of cards so quickly without adding much else to the card! The mousse is so stunning on its own - all I added was a large die cut sentiment! 






I hope you enjoyed this post and that you'll head over to the Tonic Studios website to grab some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse! It's on sale for TODAY ONLY! I've been obsessed with it lately! 


No comments:

Post a Comment