Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Masked Ink Blending

Hi, everyone! I have a couple of clean and simple ink blended cards on the Pink & Main blog today! Be sure to check out my post for all of the details!





You could make similar cards using any shape dies you may have! This design would be perfect with a simple shape like a circle or square!







I used the Stitched Top Note dies and die cut one from masking paper and used some Pink & Main surface inks to ink around the mask creating a negative space. I used On The Green and Riverwalk inks for my blending.







I stamped the sentiment and bows from the Bowtiful stamp set with Stop Sign and Salon inks. I decided to die cut the bows with the matching dies and pop them up with foam squares for some dimension, but you could just stamp them directly onto the card front creating a one layer card!

Thanks for joining me!


No comments:

Post a Comment