Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Have a Sweet Christmas

Hey, everyone! Today I have a card using the Sweet Christmas stamp set from Pink & Main! This stamp set has the cutest Christmas cookies and sweets images and I love the scripty sentiment!






I started by stamping the snowflake images from the Snow Sweet stamp set all over a kraft card base using Versamark ink and embossing them with clear glitter embossing powder. There is so much sparkle and shine it's amazing! I stamped a bunch of images from the Sweet Christmas stamp set onto Bristol smooth cardstock and heat embossed them with clear powder. This is a little trick I do EVERY time I watercolor images.






I chose to color my images with some real brush watercolor markers. I LOVE how vibrant the colors are! And how easy it was to color with them! After they were all colored I used the Sweet Christmas coordinating dies to cut them out. I added Glossy Accents to select areas of the images and set them aside to dry. I used gold embossing powder to heat emboss a sentiment from the Sweet Christmas stamp set and trimmed it into a strip.






I adhered some of the images flat to the card and some popped up with foam tape for dimension. I LOVE all the sparkle and shine on this card! Makes me want to eat all of these yummy goodies! Thanks for joining me!


No comments:

Post a Comment