Monday, September 17, 2018

Concord & 9th Snowflakes Turnabout

Hello! I still have some fall cards to share with you, but I just got a package of gorgeous snowflake stamps from Concord & 9th and couldn't wait to make some cards! 






I used the Snowflakes Turnabout stamp and stamped it only once onto my cardstock. Since I had my stamp mounted in my MISTI I decided to make a couple of cards. I changed the position of my cardstock slightly each time I made a new card so that each one would be unique...just like a snowflake! This Turnabout stamp can be stamped 4 times with 4 different colors of ink, but I LOVE the look of it stamped just once! I used Broken China Distress Oxide ink for the snowflakes and stamped the GORGEOUS sentiment from the Snow Flurry stamp set and used some Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder to make it pop.

I made more cards with these stamps, so check back soon for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment