Saturday, August 4, 2018

Mandy's Flowers Clean and Simple Card and Video

Hello, everyone! I have a special surprise for you!! Not only did I make a card....I made a video! What?! I know! It's been almost 3 years since my last video, but I've always wanted to start again! I took the plunge by making a quick and easy card using the August Simon Says Stamp card kit. I recorded the video at night, so the lighting isn't great. Really...this was an experiment to see if I really could do it again! The lighting situation in my craft room is poor and I don't have a good computer like I used to. But I think in the end I can make things work!! I'm so excited! Let me know what you think! And tell me what kind of videos you'd like to see from me!






Here's the card I made! Like I said...super quick! I stamped the background stamp with some Barely Beige ink and then added my watercolored image on top! You can't get much easier! Check out my video below!




I hope you enjoy the video! Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment