Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Summery Birthday Tag

Hi! Here in NEPA we just got about 6 inches of snow...that's not a lot by any means...but it has me wishing for warmer weather! I colored up some cute Craftin Desert Divas images and made a cute shaker tag!






Isn't it the cutest! I used Staedtler pens - a new favorite! - and a watercolor brush to color a few images from the Summer Vibin' stamp set. I die cut a tag from the Shaker Tag Die Set and used Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide and then stenciled some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink through the Sorted Shapes 1 stencil. I stamped my sentiment from the new Happy Sentiments stamp set, added some Shimmer and Citrus Bliss sequins to the shaker portion, and tied up the tag with some tulle and twine from my stash! All in all this project only took me about 30 minutes! Can't beat that!


No comments:

Post a Comment