Saturday, December 2, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas Yeti Fur Coffee!

Hi! I have a third project using the Yeti Fun stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas! This set is so adorable! I'm in love with the cute images!






You all know that I love to create my own backgrounds...and I also love polka dots! I used round ink blender tools from Ranger and started with white pigment ink all over a piece of kraft cardstock. Then I grabbed some Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, and Twisted Citron - and pushed the ink over top of the white ink. So easy to make your own dotted background!






I stamped the sentiment and embossed it with black powder and added the two smallest rectangles from the Inside Out Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die set. I added the Copic colored image with foam squares and boom! All done! I just love this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment