Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Sparkly Kind Flowers

Hello! I thought I would take a little break from Christmas cards because I received this GORGEOUS stamp set that was included in the Simon Says Stamp November card kit called Kind Flowers. This is just the most beautiful stamp set and you definitely need in your stash! 






As soon as I got the card kit I ripped right into it! I started by spraying down a piece of black cardstock with Tattered Angels iridescent silver shimmer spray. I love love love it! Then I white heat embossed the large floral image onto the panel. I die cut the sentiment with the die included in the kit and stamped and heat embossed the matching sentiment. I used my Versamarker to color in the sentiment so that the whole thing would be white. I used foam tape behind the sentiment for dimension.






I wanted a pop of color, so I used some Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Drops at the centers of the flowers and to fill in the dots in the stamp. Super simple, but I feel like it packs a punch!


No comments:

Post a Comment