Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Snow Angel Yeti Ornament

Hello! Today I have something a little bit different - a Christmas tree ornament! I saw these ornaments that are meant to hold photos at my craft store and I thought how awesome the Yeti Fun images from Craftin Desert Divas would fit into them!






Look how awesome this ornament looks on my tree! Haha! I started with a piece of watercolor cardstock and I blended on some blue Distress Inks for the sky background - Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. I flicked on some water mixed with Perfect Pearls to mimic snowfall. I free hand cut some snow banks and used Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to darken the edges of the snow.






I colored a pink Yeti and added her to the snow banks. I kept everything flat because I wanted to add something special - some Styrofoam snow puffs! - and I didn't want them to get stuck behind my images.

It would be so easy to make a whole set of these to use for yourself or to give as a gift! Thanks for joining me! I have one more project coming in just a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment