Sunday, November 19, 2017

Noah's Ark Themed Card Set

Hi, everyone! I have a family member who LOVES Noah's Ark, so I wanted to create a special Christmas gift for her! I thought I would make a Noah's Ark themed card set with many different colors and sentiments so she can use them all through the year! 



I made a whole rainbow of cards! All the way from pink to purple and everything in between! I used a bunch of different sentiments from a bunch of different companies. I'll show you all of them individually! I stamped each sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink and added black Nuvo drops to each card.






On of the first sentiments I grabbed is from the Right At Home set called His Love. I love this all occasion sentiment!








The "thinking of you" and "you make me so happy" sentiments are both from an older Studio Calico stamp set that I use all the time! I'm in love with the font!






I knew I wanted to add a birthday sentiment and the font on this one is amazing! This one is from Simon Says Stamp's Birthday Bits stamp set.






I have been using the Simon Says Stamp Kind Flowers stamp set every chance I get! How gorgeous is that script!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment