Monday, November 27, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas Yeti Fun Embossed Background

Hello, everyone! Today I have my second project using the new Yeti Fun stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas!






My favorite image from the stamp set is the little penguin making snow angels! I just think he's so cute! It's a small image, so I did what I always do with small images - make a background! I stamped with Versamark all over my card and embossed with Hero Arts gold embossing powder. I cut a strip of black cardstock and trimmed it to a banner end and embossed the sentiment with white powder. I added the cute yeti with the fox image at the top and covered the whole banner with soooo much Spectrum Noir clear shimmer glitter!






I mean...look at the shimmer! It's really eye catching in real life!


No comments:

Post a Comment