Saturday, November 25, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas Guest Designing - Yeti Fun

Hello! I am so excited that I have been asked to guest design for Craftin Desert Divas for their November release! This company is relatively new to me - but I'm blown away by their products! I'm going to be bringing you a few projects using the Yeti Fun stamps...and you guys...these are adorable stamps! Be sure to head over to the Craftin Desert Divas web site to check out the whole release!






To start this card I cut a piece of watercolor cardstock and taped it down on a board. I used a few colors of Distress Inks - Abandoned Coral, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers, and Dusty Concord - and used a piece of acetate to smoosh the ink onto my cardstock. Instead of using regular water, I used some water mixed with Perfect Pearls to add a subtle sheen to the watercoloring. I wanted the background to look like a nighttime sky, so I added some flicks of white acrylic paint for stars.

Once my background was dry I used white embossing powder to add my sentiment to the background. I stamped the image from the Yeti Fun stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers - (yellow - Y13 and Y17, Pink R81 and R85, Black N4 and N6, and orange YR04). I cut out the image and added it to my card with foam squares.






I die cut a piece of eggshell colored cardstock with the Craftin Desert Divas Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. I love the double stitching details! It added the perfect finishing touch to the card!

I will be bringing you more projects using this stamp set in the near future! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment