Thursday, November 9, 2017

Colorful Christmas Trees

Hello! I'm jumping back into Christmas cards today! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw that WPlus9 re-released the Holiday Trimmings stamps! I saw them last year for Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember and I missed out! But it's backkkkk!!!






I just wanted to make some quick and simple cards using both traditional and non-traditional colors. I used my MISTI to make things even easier!






I started with using High Dive ink from Simon Says Stamp. This is one of my favorite blue inks! I topped off the middle tree with a Hollyhock colored bow.






For my pink trees I used Cotton Candy ink from Simon Says Stamp, but I stamped it three times to intensify the color. This was super easy to do with my MISTI. I used the High Dive ink for the bow.






I used Thistle ink for the purple trees, but again, I stamped it three times to make the color slightly darker. The bow on top is Sunshine ink. I thought maybe I would do one card with traditional colors, so I did Key Lime trees with a Watermelon bow. 



I stamped the tree trunk with brown ink and the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I think this set is so cute and I can't wait to create some more cards with these stamps! 



1 comment: