Saturday, September 16, 2017

Gnome Slider Card

Hello! I have the cutest of cute slider cards to share with you today! I used products from a bunch of different companies for this one. I'm really pushing myself to mix up my goodies! I struggle with mixing companies together...I don't know why! 









Isn't it so cute?! I started by cutting out Lawn Fawn's Leafy Tree backdrop from cream colored cardstock...backwards! I die cut it and flipped my piece on it's back because I wanted my tree on the right. Then I masked off the edges and added some Distress Ink to the tree. I also die cut two pieces of green cardstock with the Stitched Trees Border dies also from Lawn Fawn. I wanted my tree trunks to be brown, so I die cut the same dies from white cardstock and used some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to give the tree trunks some brown color and glued them on top. The leaves and tree backgrounds are from yellow, orange, and red cardstocks. While I was die cutting I also cut out the Radiant Sun and Cloud 9 dies from My Favorite Things. I used Lawn Fawn's Slide on Over dies to die cut a slider panel in the foremost green piece of cardstock.






I love this little gnome and hedgehog from an old Studio Calico stamp set. Seriously, so cute! I used Copic markers to color them in. I also added some color to the outside of the clouds with Distress Ink.






As with all of my cards, I added a healthy amount of Wink of Stella to almost everything! All but the background and the trees have glitter! My hedgehog is stationary, but the little gnome slides back and forth! So cute!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment