Monday, September 18, 2017

A Little Knight Card

Hi! I was tasked with making a birthday card for a boy, so I whipped out some of my favorite stamps from MFT and some Lawn Fawn products, too! 






Isn't it adorable!? I cut a piece of light blue cardstock to be my background and I used Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Border dies with some white cardstock. I also cut out the Radiant Sun die from MFT from some yellow cardstock. My foreground is a piece of light green cardstock that I cut with the Forest Border Die from Lawn Fawn. That's my scene! It's really simple, but I think I like it that way!

The little images are from My Favorite Things Magical Dragons stamp set. I colored them with Copic markers. I made a boo boo on the shield the little knight is holding. The shield was meant to be silver around  the outside and red on the inside. I colored the gray on the outside and as I was coloring the red inside part...my marker bled! I've never had that happen, but I've read horror stories from other crafters! Luckily, the blob of red didn't go far. I grabbed a towel and sopped up the ink hat was sitting on the paper. Can you believe that it didn't go outside the lines of the shield!? I got soooo lucky! And I quite like how the shield looks!

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and white heat embossed it. It's from Lawn Fawn's Loveable Legends. I use it all the time!






This card is for a boy, but I couldn't help myself from adding just a bit of sparkle! That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment