Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Fairy Happy Birthday

Hi! I have another birthday card to share with you! This time a girly one! Again, I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn products! I've been on a kick lately! 






I am loving the stitched tree border dies! I wanted to use them again! I cut them from white cardstock and did some masking so that I could use Oxide inks to add color. I used Vintage Photo for the tree trunks and Twisted Citron with Peeled Paint for the grass. I also used a mix of Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean for my sky. I did all of my inking on watercolor paper because I knew I wanted to add some water flicks for texture.

I used Distress Oxide inks on the tree "leaves" as well. Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick, and Spiced Marmalade. I die cut clouds using the Simple Puffy Cloud Frames dies from Lawn Fawn. I'm so sad that there isn't a gray oxide ink...but I used my regular Distress Ink in Hickory Smoke to add some color to the clouds...a "silver lining" if you will!






I stamped images from Lawn Fawn's Fairy Friends stamp set and colored them with Copic markers. This is a fairy card...so that calls for a bunch of shimmer! I used my Spectrum Noir clear overlay shimmer pen. This picture just doesn't do it justice! I added so much shimmer to almost everything! I just love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment