Sunday, August 6, 2017

Lawn Fawn Father's Day Card

Hey! I have another out-of-season card to share with you! This one is going into my county fair, too! I pretty much make Mother's and Father's Day cards only once a year, so I had to make this one special! 






I started by stamping frames from Lawn Fawn's Flirty Frames with Versafine ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder. I masked off the frames and stamped various images from Let's BBQ and a sentiment from Happy Everything inside of the frames and watercolored them with my Gansai Tambi watercolors.






I thought the backgrounds was too white, so I diluted my black watercolor to a very light gray and watercolored the whole background. Some black Nuvo drops and some Glossy Accents here and there and this card is done! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment