Monday, July 17, 2017

Fruity Backgrounds

Hey, there! Fruit stamps seem to be all the rage this summer! When I saw the Fruity stamp set from Studio Calico and One Little Bird I knew I had to have it! I have 2 card examples using this cute stamp set!






I love how you can make so many different kinds of fruits with the same stamps! I made watermelons and limes today, but you could use the same stamps to make lemons or oranges, too! And there are stamps to make peaches and strawberries in the set as well!






I used a Watermelon and Key Lime inks from Simon Says Stamp for the watermelons and Key Lime and Jellybean inks also from SSS for the limes. Add some black spatters, a sentiment strip, and some Pretty Pink Posh droplets and these cards are done!






These were so easy to make! I'm going to make more using different fruits. I'll have a whole farmstand of fruity cards! See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment