Thursday, July 6, 2017

Floral Watercolor

Hey, everyone! I have 2 cards to share with you today using the Floral Bliss stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. 






I stamped the floral image and sentiment on to watercolor cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black ink and used clear embossing powder over the ink. I used a few colors from my Gansai Tambi watercolors to color over the flowers. I did 3 layers to really build up the color.






I added black watercolor flicks and die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die. I die cut a piece of patterned paper with another stitched rectangle and mounted everything onto a black card base. I added white Nuvo drops for some texture.






I liked the design so much that I repeated it using a blue Daniel Smith watercolor. I used a different patterned paper and card base and I used gold Nuvo drops instead of the white.






I can't decide which one I like better! These were so quick to throw together, but I really love them! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment