Monday, June 26, 2017

One of a Kind

Hello! Today I have a cute, simple card to share with you today! I made this interactive slider card for my sister. She gave me some wonderful Mother's Day gifts and I'm finally getting around to giving her a thank you card!






I started by stamping a few images from the Lawn Fawn Clawsome set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I colored all of the images with Copic markers. I added a few coats of shimmer with my Spectrum Noir shimmer pen. I used a die from the Slide on Over die set from Lawn Fawn to create a slider panel.






I wanted a simple background, so I used a striped stencil from MFT and some Heidi Swapp metallic mint embossing paste. After it dried I added more clear sparkle pen all over the white areas.

Check out my Instagram page for a video of this interactive card! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment