Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Floral Border Cards

Hey, there! Today I have 5 cards to share with you! Four are super simple...even the fifth is simple...but a little more involved than the others! I used some older products...but who says that's a bad thing!






Here's the first card...the more involved one! I started by stamping the floral border image from an old Studio Calico card kit - Lisse Street from April 2015. I love love love this image! I stamped it with Versafine black ink and used clear embossing powder. It was super easy to line up and stamp because I used my MISTI! Where would I be without it! The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Geometric Greenery stamp set. I used my Gansai Tambi watercolor set to add some quick and easy messy coloring to the image. Can you believe that was the hard one?! I popped on some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and decorated an envelope. Easy peasy!






While I had the image mounted on my MISTI I went ahead and stamped a bunch more cards! For these two I added a strip of washi tape and a die cut sentiment from the card kit. I have a bad habit of hoarding pretty things...and my goal for this year is to use more of what I have!






And now for the simplest design! I stamped and embossed like the others and then just added a sentiment die cut! And just like that I have five cards done and ready to send out!

Thanks for joining me!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, love these. The black and white with gold is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete