Sunday, May 28, 2017

DUH NUH.

Hello, friends! I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new "Duh-nuh" set from Lawn Fawn! Ocean critters are some of my favorites and this little guy does not disappoint! My husband loved him, too, so I made him a cute little anniversary card. Here we go!






I started by stamping out images from Duh-nuh, Fintastic Friends, and Mermaid for You. I colored them all with Copic markers and die cut them with matching dies.

To make the background I die cut a wave from the Ocean Wave Accents Dies from some typing paper and used an ombre of Distress Inks to create a background. Then I flicked on some water to make it look more like an ocean.

I stuck down the fish with glue dots and popped up the shark with two layers of foam squares to really make him stand out. I stamped the sentiment and also popped that up with foam squares. The whole time I was arranging my little sea creatures I was thinking " fish are friends...not food " Haha!






I carried over the ocean shark theme to the inside of the card. I did another Distress inked background with water flicks. I used a Pretty Pink Posh Peekaboo Window die to cut a little window on the panel. I had to do a little bit of creative die cutting to make the window bigger than the actual die. I added the duh-nuh sentiment and a little shark fin - one of my favorite stamps from the release! 






I built a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Happy Everything stamp set and that's my card! 
I hope you've enjoyed! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment