Monday, January 30, 2017

Muse Card Club Polka Dots Cards

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to be entering my first cards into the Muse Card Club challenge blog. It's their 200th challenge...but a first for me!

Here's the card I've made:





Our inspiration image had polka dots and flowers. I loved the floral idea, but I wanted my black polka dots to be more subtle. I'm not one for big bold patterns lately, so I made this beauty using an Altenew stamp set, some dye inks, and a Hero Arts die!

Remember to head over to the Muse Card Club to check out their challenges!

I'm excited to try some more challenges! It's something I've always wanted to do...but I never had time! Now that the baby is napping on a regular basis I'm hoping to try my hand at more! Do you have any good suggestions?





3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is out of the box and I love it - flowers, check. Dots, check. Genius, check! This is a set I have and don't use enough - you've inspired me! So glad you joined us for Muse's 200th, Lynnea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I've tried to follow your blog, but I keep getting a 'FORBIDDEN' error! lol! I will keep trying. Hope we'll see more of you at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thinking outside the box for this beauty,Thank you for joining us at Muse this week and hope we will see you again x

    ReplyDelete