Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Inky Owls

Hey there! I have 2 cards to share with you using some goodies I got for Christmas! I'm so grateful to have received some gift cards so I could get exactly what I've been craving! Here we go!









The Wise Owl stamp set from Jane's Doodles isn't a new stamp set, but I've been needing it for a while now...and I finally got it! I love the feathers in the set, so I will have another card up soon using the feathers! I embossed both owls with white powder and used a sponge and some Distress Ink to add color. Of course these guys needed some googly eyes!

I'm also new to the We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folders, but once I tried them I had to have more! I used the Woven set and the Gemstone set to add some interest to my backgrounds. I left one plain white, and the other I used Distress Inks and some Perfect Pearls water for some interest on the other.

I used a die cut "thanks" on each of them and that's it! Hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment