Friday, December 23, 2016

"Color Me" Cards

Hello, everyone! I was so inspired by Jennifer McGuire and her "color me" cards that I had to try them for myself! Adult coloring has been all the rage this year, and I thought I would make a set of these cards to give as a gift to a crafty family member!






I grabbed a bunch of stamp sets to create this set. I used the Lace Leaf set from Concord & 9th, Stars Above from My Favorite Things, Zen Florals from Honey Bee Stamps, and I See You and Handwritten Floral Greetings from Simon Says Stamp.









I stamped my images with archival black ink directly on the cards and I'm including a set of colored pencils with the gift. My Misti was so handy for these cards! I made multiples of each design and I could easily switch cards or double stamp if I needed to. I stamped coordinating sentiments on some of the cards and for some I only stamped the images.






I didn't add anything to any of the cards except for the one with the Honey Bee floral image. I felt like the florals needed an edge, so I used a ruler and a black pen to add a finished edge to the line of flowers.

And that's it! These were so simple to make and I really love them! I will probably end up making another set for myself to color!


No comments:

Post a Comment