Thursday, November 24, 2016

Bows, Bows, Bows!

Hey, there! I have a card ( or two! ) for you over on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog! Today is Thanksgiving, and I wish you the happiest of Thanksgivings, no matter what you are doing, but for me....Christmas never ends! Thanksgiving just brings us closer to my favorite holiday! I used the Bells and Bows stamp set from Altenew and The Big, the Bold, and the Merry from Winnie & Walter. Here's a sneak!!






Head over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog to see both of my cards! And just a heads up! The Butterfly Reflections, Ink Shop is having a sale from now through Monday! Take 25% off of your order (some exclusions apply) with no code necessary! Happy shopping and happy Thanksgiving! See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment