Sunday, May 29, 2016

It's been a lifetime!!!

Hello, old friends! My life has been an absolute whirlwind and it seems like forever since I've done a post here! I hope you've been following my Instagram...at least you'd know I'm not dead!

I'm going to give a quick life update. My husband and I tried for s few years to have a baby. It's been a painfully terrible road with multiple miscarriages, the last one in early November. It was an unplanned pregnancy, but I made it further than I ever had and we were so excited to have our little baby. To back up a little bit, my husband I officially stopped trying to conceive last April because we decided to try to adopt a baby through the foster care system. There are so many kids who need care, and honestly, I couldn't lose another baby. It was too hard. We got the call for our first placement on November 4th and we accepted! We still have our little baby boy and he's a little older than 7 months now! Our hearts were so full of joy, especially since I was about 10 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately, I lost my baby just days later. These past few months have been difficult as I went to follow up doctors appointments and balanced a working life with caring for a baby with special needs. I've finally gotten to a point where I can handle life....and soon we will be moving! Ha! Life just never stops! I'm going to try to bring you videos again, but honestly that may not happen for a little bit!

I have been crafting while my baby boy naps, and Instagram has been my social media platform of choice lately. It's just so quick and easy! Be sure you're following me there! My handle is @sparkliie.

In other crafty news, I am so lucky to be a part of the first Instagram card hop hosted by the Instagram account @insta_card_hop ! There are fabulous prizes so be sure to check it out! Today I'm going to share all 4 of the cards I designed for the month of May. Here they are!!













That's all four of my cards! I'll be posting here more often again! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment