Thursday, November 12, 2015

TTS55 Sketch Challenge - Christmas Panels

Hey, there! I'm back with another card! It's time for a new challenge at the Tis the Season Challenge Blog.



Here is the sketch we are asking you to follow! All you have to do is link up a new Christmas creation over at the challenge blog. Here's my take on the sketch!




I used the My Favorite Things Plaid Builder stamp set to stamp and emboss my background stripes and spattered some gold paint onto a standard A2 card base.




I used the same stamp set to mask and emboss some lines to box in my focal image. Then I masked off a portion at the bottom and sponged on some Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I sponged the sky background with Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire. I pulled out my Lawn Fawn Winter in the Park stamp set and stamped the bench and lamp with Versafine ink and embossed with sparkle powder. I also stamped some snowflakes and embossed them with the sparkle powder.





I added my greeting and popped up my image on some fun foam and that was it! Thanks for joining me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment