Sunday, September 6, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Thank You Card....and finally...a video!!!

Hello! I am so so so so happy to  be coming to you with a video today! I have been living a super busy life and (good news/bad news) it's not going to slow down any time soon! I made today's card a while back as a thank you card for a fellow papercrafter, Kymona. She sent me a lovely prize package because I won an Instagram giveaway. I happened to film a video while I was making the card and I've finally edited and voiced the video!





So here's the card! I made the card base from some red cardstock and die cut two panels with the largest stitched rectangle from Simon. I also die cut a piece of blue patterned paper with a stitched rectangle and a circle from some gray cardstock. I used the sailboat die to die cut the sailboat from the circle and also from some other various patterned papers to create an inlay effect.




I stamped some clouds and colored around the edges with some Spectrum Noir markers, added plenty of Wink of Stella, stamped my sentiment, and pieced everything together. I added a little twine bow to finish off the card! 

View the video here: 




Thanks for watching! I'll be back soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment