Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I've been so absent. My husband and I are working on some things (nothing bad...all good!!!). I'm not quite ready to share everything with the world yet, but I will be sharing soon! Be sure you guys follow me on Instagram ( I'm sparkliie there). I may not have much time for blogging and videos right now, but I frequently post my creations there!!

Enough about that...you're here because it's time for another challenge from the Tis the Season blog!! This week we have another sketch challenge for you! You can flip it or change the shape just as long as you keep the basic sketch idea. Click the link below the photo to go to the TTS blog to see more inspiration and join in the fun!!




Okay! Get ready to see my card!



I am just in love with it! The little penguins are so cute shaking around with the sequins and beads!




I colored the penguins from the Create a Smile "Cool Buddies" stamp set with Spectrum Noir markers and the string of lights from the Sweet Stamp Shop "Holiday Town" set with Copic markers. 

I die cut a stitched circle from a square piece of cardstock and used foam tape around the opening to create a shaker.




I filled up my shaker portion with some penguins, flat and cupped sequins, and some seed beads. I added some twine and that was it!!

Thanks for joining me! Be sure to head over to the Tis the Season challenge blog to link up your creations!! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment