Monday, December 8, 2014

A Wee Bit Weird.

Hi, friends! Well....I've done it again...I let the time get away from me! Tis the season, I suppose. More work hours, more exhaustion, but of course more laughs and togetherness with friends and my family :) I just have a quick non-Christmas card to break up all the holiday cards you've probably been seeing everywhere!


See - so simple! I cut and folded an A2 card base from Neenah 110lb cardstock to start with. I used my 2 inch Fiskars circle punch to punch out a circle from some scrap flowery paper. Next I used the Monster Mash stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop and some Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp a few little monsters. I used my BIC markers to color in these cute little monsters. I think this stamp set is so super cute!

For some reason, the picture makes the coloring look blotchy. It's not like this in real life and I didn't catch it while I was photographing the card. I guess I'm just noticing it now because I'm staring at all of the imperfections!

The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it onto more Neenah cardstock with Versafine ink. I used my scissors to trim the strip into a banner shape.

I used my Scotch ATG tape runner adhesive to adhere the circle and the larger monster straight onto my card. Next, I used some foam squares to pop up my sentiment and used a "wee bit" of glue to adhere my smaller monster onto the banner.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have another post for you soon! I have tomorrow off of work and we are supposed to get another winter storm with 6-8 inches of snow...so I guess we'll see! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment