Sunday, September 14, 2014

TRUE STORY.

Hi, there!

Today I have a few cards using the September card kit from Simon. This time, instead of featuring the stamp set, I used the fantastic papers! The papers from this kit are so great because they're double sided - for the most part, one side is a floral - ish pattern and the other side is great for being the focal point of the card. I love it!


See what I mean! No stamping at all on this one! I used the dark chocolate brown cardstock from the kit and added a strip of the red striped paper and then another printed paper on top of that. I cut the girl out from another patterned paper and used foam dots to pop her up on some red and white floral paper. I added a few stickers from the sticker sheet and finished it off with a few wooden dots!

This one is very similar to the previous card. The patterned papers are 4 x 8 inches, which makes them perfect for square cards! I used the other half of the chocolate brown cardstock and cut it down to 4 x 8 inches and folded it in half. I used more of the paper from the other card and cut squares of characters out and matted them onto red floral paper. I used a couple of stamps from the stamp set and tied a bow with some Martha Stewart bakers twine. 

These are both so simple and easy to make! I hope to have another video up soon. I made a video with the square yellow card, but my battery ran out half way through :( It didn't make for a very interesting video! 

I'll see you all soon! 









No comments:

Post a Comment