Friday, September 19, 2014

Learn to Draw ( & another process video! )

Hello! I'm back again with a few more cards that I made using the Simon Says Stamp card kit "Life is a Storybook". This kit really was fantastic! I'm so happy with all of the products and the stamp set that I received.

This is going to be a quick blog post, so let's jump right in!


I used a bunch of leftover patterned paper strips to create this card. All of them are matted onto a white card base leaving a 1/4" border around each side. I stamped a few books on the top paper along with a potted plant, a clock, and an apple. I finished off the card with a few sentiments.


I used a very similar layout for this card. I stamped a bunch of books and other items from the stamp set at the top and a few sentiments at the bottom!


I used one of my favorite sentiments from the stamp set for this card! It's so cute! I stamped a bunch of items using my Studio Calico inks and added a strip of paper, some washi tape, and a few stickers! 


I have a process video to go along with this last card! I used just the papers from the kit and a few wood dots. It's so simple and I think it's my quickest video! 



That's it for today, guys! I hope you enjoy the video! I'll have the last of my cards coming up soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment