Sunday, August 31, 2014

You're Perfect in My Book!

Hello, crafters!!

I have another card to share with you that I made using the SSS card kit for September. This one uses the actual book stamps along with the sentiment stamps to create a little scene. a


I used a bunch of Color Theory inks again - Coral Bay, Mint Hint, Sunny Day, Clean Slate, and Blush Crush. I also used the ink pad that came in the kit to stamp my shelves. It's the Gathered Twigs ink by Tim Holtz. I really loved creating the one layer cards from my previous post, so I wanted to do another simple one layer card. I picked my color scheme and just went with it. My husband doesn't like that the picture frames are empty...what do you think? I think I'm okay with it.

So that's my card for today! I'll be back soon with another card video using the kit! I hope you all enjoy your long weekend! Mine is a loooong weekend...not in a good way :) I'll be happy on Tuesday when things are back to normal again!

See you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment