Monday, August 18, 2014

Peace and Joy Come to You Card (AND VIDEO TUTORIAL).

Hi! I have a quick minute before I go to work and I wanted to share a card for today.

Christmas is almost here! Kind of....for me it is. I need to really get going on my Christmas cards! The card for today uses a paper pad from last Christmas and Studio G stamps from many moons ago :)


The card is slightly smaller than a standard A2 size and measures 5.5" x 4". I used white pigment ink to give the edges of the papers a snowy feel. I used white and gold embossing powders on my stamped images and added sheer ribbon and more papers from the paper pad. 

The video doesn't show it, but I added Stardust Stickles to each of the snowflakes and the main sentiment piece. 


Okay, that's it! Thanks for dropping by! I'll see you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment