Friday, August 1, 2014

It's Halloween-time!! (well, almost) ++ A Video!

Oh, hello!
These past couple of days have been cool...and I love it! It made me want fall so much more than I usually do! I dug into my stash and found some adorable Halloween papers and stamps. I usually like to use products that I can link to so that all of you can purchase them if you wish, but these papers and stamps were too cute to pass over! Both the paper and the stamps were purchased at Michael's years ago. The paper was on clearance and the little stamps are Studio G (from the $1 bin). 

You can change this card around with any papers and stamps you have on hand, though. That's the fun of it!


As I said before, I used Studio G stamps for the word "Halloween" and the pumpkins. The "happy" sentiment comes from the Simon Says Stamp "Happy" stamp set.  I'm not sure where the little girl stamp is from. I purchased the set a few years ago and threw away the packaging :( I don't know what I was thinking. The lines background stamp is from Hero Arts. I purchased it a few years ago to use for my wedding invitations, and I haven't used it since. I thought the distressed lines looked perfect for this card! 



Here's the video! 



Thank you so much for joining me today! If you like this video please give me a "thumbs up" on YouTube! 
Enjoy your weekend! 









No comments:

Post a Comment