Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Super Quick, Simple, Basic Card ( & Video )

Hello!  I have another card I created using the new Studio Calico August Card Kit.
I wanted to create a card that was quick and cute using mainly products from the kit. I didn't use a sketch or anything, I just tried to keep it simple!!


The card is a standard A2 size and I used one of the patterned papers to completely cover the card base. I trimmed down and cut out some of the other papers from the kit and adhered them flat down onto the card. The sentiment is stamped in Versafine ink and I used Ranger clear embossing powder to add a bit of texture. 

That's it! So simple! I think it took me 8 minutes to make! That's a bonus in my book! Here's the video: 



I hope you guys enjoyed this video! I'm still super nervous each time I do a video, but I'm getting there! Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you guys next time! 










No comments:

Post a Comment