Monday, July 21, 2014

Colorful Feather Card.

Hello! I am excited to say that I finally got my Simon Says Stamp August kit in the mail today! Yay!! Alas, I cannot play with it until Wednesday afternoon :( sad face. I'm up at my parent's house for a little bit. We're planning on blueberry picking and swimming! I love it!

I have another card from my SC card kit, Penny Arcade. This one is pretty simple, but I love it!


I used cardstock from the kit to cut and fold my card into an A2 size. Then I trimmed the gray and white feather paper to fit the entire front panel of my card. I used my Crayola colored pencils to color up the center of the feathers and over the little side lines of the feathers. I used a bunch of different colors...purple, pink, teal, orange, red, blue, and yellow. I stamped "you make me" using the stamp set from the kit and the script "happy" from a SSS set. Both are stamped in black ink on a strip of patterned paper from the kit. I trimmed it into a banner shape using my scissors. 

And that's all for today! 
I can't wait to play with my new goodies as soon as I get home in a few days! See you then! 










No comments:

Post a Comment