Friday, May 9, 2014

STUDIO CALICO CAMELOT!!

My new SC Card Kit came in the mail yesterday! WOO! I'm so excited about this month's kit! There are some super cute stamps, papers, and embellishments! Just look at this!




I had to go to work last night, but I played around with my new goodies as soon as I got home. I'll show you one of my projects that I created.

I used the stamp set from the main card kit as well as the gray cardstock to create my card base. The cake stand and rings are embossed in gold. The cake is embossed in white. For the banner, I first embossed the background in gold and then embossed the "congratulations" sentiment in white. I doodle-dashed around the edge of the card in a white gel pen to finish off the card.





If you want to see more, head over to Studio Calico and look up my gallery under my username, sparkliie. Also, if you have any questions about signing up for a monthly kit, let me know. I'd be more than happy to convince you to join!!


No comments:

Post a Comment