Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SC Blog Challenge.

Hi, all! Today I was inspired by a blog post on the Studio Calico website. This week's challenge is to create a project based on something you've previously pinned on Pinterest. I love it! I went to my Pinterest account and started looking through some of the photos I've added to my boards. I came across this image of a super cute heel.

I love the pink and the gold color combination! It's very chic. I knew I could do something with it! 
I pulled out some of the paper from the "Best of Dear Lizzy" collection I just got from Michael's and fell in love with the mason jar paper. I paired it with some gold banners I had in my stash and I used some Zing! embossing glitter in gold to give the card some pizzazz. Here is my finished product! I hope you like it! Your comments are always welcome! Thanks for reading! 



Hope you were inspired! 



No comments:

Post a Comment